2023 AMPI YC Steering Committee
Newly elected members of the 2023 AMPI Young Cooperator (YC) Steering Committee are, from left, secretaries Adam and Greta Leitheiser, Emery, S.D.; members-at-large Dave and Gina Salitros, Bowlus, Minn.; past chaircouple Brad and Janora Korver, Alton, Iowa; chaircouple Jeff and Amber Leuthold, Ellsworth, Minn.; and Gerard and Menna (not pictured) Wiersema, Parker, S.D.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 45.
- Must be actively involved on an AMPI-member dairy farm.
Annual YC Activities
- Co-op Wide
- February - AMPI Annual Meeting
- March - Central Plains Dairy Expo Networking Event
- June/July - YC Summer Tour
- September/October - World Dairy Expo Networking Event
- One division event per year
YC Corporate Structure
- YC corporate steering committee includes a chairperson, vice chairperson, past chairperson, member-at-large and a secretary (each position can be a single person or a couple).
- All YC corporate board members and spouses attend AMPI's annual meeting.
- All YC members and their families are invited to participate in the annual summer tour to network with fellow YC members and AMPI management, and see fellow members' farms.
Joining the YC Program
- Call your local AMPI division office or field representative for membership information, or download it here.
If you have questions about the AMPI Young Cooperator program, contact April VonRuden at 507-354-8295 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.